Best property management in Auckland: no defaults or damage in 25 years
It’s true! In my 25 years of property management experience, I’ve never had a rent default or property damage – and I’d like to achieve the same for your property portfolio.
The key to successful property management is to find A-Grade tenants who’ll look after your property – and pay full market rent.
Bridgman Property Management is here to make property investment easy and profitable for you
Here are 3 more ways in which we’re different to other property managers:
1. No commission on small property repairs up to $3,000.
2. No letting fees are charged. (You can read more about how letting fees cost property owners here.)
3. 100% independent so there are no ulterior motives to sell your property. It’s just about 100% professional property management.
You see, I’m a property investor too, and it’s these things that make a difference to the enjoyment and profitability of owning rental properties. My goal is to make it easy and worthwhile for you.
Take the next step to expert property management in Auckland
Just contact me, Barry Bridgman, for a free, no-obligation discussion of your property management needs:
Phone: 09 638 9415
Mobile: 027 475 9735
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Barry Bridgman, NZCE
Director and Property Manager
Bridgman Property Management Limited
PS. Discover why some property management ends in disaster…
When it comes to property management, it pays to be well-informed. Just a little bit of extra knowledge can make the difference between profitable property investment – and expensive disasters.
Discover how to make your property investment more profitable. In the Free Report ‘Why Some Property Management Ends in Disaster‘ I share my tips on:
- How to deal with late rent payments.
- How to let your property for 52 weeks of the year (you shouldn’t need a 4-week vacant period!)
- Questions you should ask a prospective property manager.
Enter your details below, and you’ll get access to your Free Report right away plus my monthly Property Management tips newsletter:
Or for more details about the newsletter and free report, click here.